Aurora UV radiator modules are developed specially for microbiological control,
for desinfection of surfaces, air, fluids, via UV (ultraviolet spectra light),
for inactivation of micro-organizms (Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae).
Aurora CA spectra for application in rooms features:
– UVC 275nm desinfection light,
– VUV 400nm indicator safety light,
– high efficiency compared to conventional mercury vapour lights.
CA-spectra 80% 275nm + indicator VUV 400nm Modules nominal cycle times @ Dose 20mJ/cm2 can be found in following Table.
UV emitters are delivered with 2 years standard electronic products warranty.
Life expectancy >100 000 switching cycles, >50 000 hours. Warranty 2 years.
Additional products available at request:
– UVC-reflective up to 70% coatings for commercial and industrial application
– UVC-reflectors up to 97% stationary systems
– UVC-anti-reflective up to 5% coatings for UV-shielding.
– health care and care taking;
– high traffic rooms (toilets, showers, touch surfaces, etc.)
– HoReCa – Hotel, Restaurant, Catering (surfaces, etc.)
– industry & logistics (input & output, surfaces, air, water, etc.)
– public transport systems and terminals (air & surfaces, etc.)
– special (cash money counting, air, fluid processing, micro-biologic control, reactors, tunnels, etc.)
Fluence (UV Dose) Required to Achieve Incremental Log Inactivation of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae: